Family Law Matters in Denton, TX
Get Help from Board Certified Lawyers Today
When you’re facing a serious legal family issue, such as divorce, it’s important to have the assistance of a skilled family lawyer on your side. An experienced attorney can help you navigate the often-complex legal process, offering personalized counsel and reliable representation from start to finish.
At Navarrette | Bowen, P.C., we regularly assist clients with a wide range of complex legal matters, including:
- Child custody
- Division of property
- Grandparent and non-parent rights
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements
- Protection orders
- Spousal support
- Visitation rights
We understand just how difficult and overwhelming it can be to face these and other issues. With our firm on your side, you won’t have to face them alone.
Need to Hire a Family Lawyer?
In the state of Texas, you are not required to hire an attorney for family law matters, including divorce. However, there are countless reasons to trust your case to an experienced attorney who understands the ins and outs of the legal process. Not only can an attorney help you protect your rights, he or she can also assist you in creating a personalized legal plan that’s tailored to your unique goals.
When you trust your issue to our firm, we can:
- Advocate for your rights throughout the process
- Defend against bullying from another involved party
- Prepare the necessary and proper legal documents
- Follow correct court procedures to better the chances of an ideal outcome
- Work towards solutions that benefit you
- Promote a faster, more efficient legal process
- Assist you with alternative dispute resolution options, including mediation
While we strive for peaceful resolutions on behalf of our clients, we understand that this is sometimes not possible. Even when mediation is not appropriate, we always advocate for our clients, both in and out of the courtroom. Our divorce family lawyers can assist you with sensitive, emotionally fraught family law issues.